Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Miu Miu!



OK, so full disclosure...I like to shop a bit. And when I say a bit, I mean a lot. I am a big believer in buying what you love, assuming you can afford it/figure out a reasonable payment plan (kidding on that last). That being said, I have made a purchase or two that have gotten some raised eyebrows...most recently questioned are my AMAZING Miu Miu bird mary-jane. They aren't as obviously beautiful as a Louboutin pump, but (as I explained to my husband) that's the point. They're off, they're odd, they are so cool. And dificult to find, mind you. It made the actual purchase all the more exciting.



Wearing them with:

*Black skinny jeans and a men's shirt

*Vintage Levi's cut-offs and a t-shirt

*Anything grey

No comments:

Post a Comment