Thursday, April 29, 2010

Of Kors.

No one would describe the way I dress as prissy.  I wear a lot of black and grey.  My jeans, after washing them once, never look crisp again.  This is probably due to my lack of my domestic skills.  Moving on. My jewelry is a haphazard mix of whatever (diamonds mixed with vintage, expensive mixed with crap).  My favorite bag is a beat up Balenciaga classic moto that is so old and worn, I have to limit its use for fear it will literally disintegrate.  My shoes, on the other hand, are downright classic in comparison  I wear classic Louboutin black patent pumps, Lanvin flats, Prada ballet flats...you get the picture.  So when I was looking for a pair of shoes that would up the edge factor, I fell completely in love with this pair of KORS Michael Kors famous cutout platform bootie.  They add instant coolness to whatever I have on.  When I have to look "appropriate", the shoes act as a kind of F-U, and for that, I will always be loyal (until the next pair comes along...I mean, who's monogamous to a shoe?).

Wearing them with:

*Everything.  Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment